- Interference: Finding Harmony and Fuilfillment in Everyday Life
- Who Would I Be Without - Based on a True Story of a Little Willingness
- Illusive Secrets: Discovering the Power of Self-Honesty
- Illusive Secrets 2: Embracing Your True Self
- Guided Practices Volume I - Guided Meditations
Sessions conducted in person, video conference, or over the phone.
"You HIT IT DEAD ON ! Your words and thoughts were so unbelievable. Thank you for taking time out of your day to share such encouraging, helpful, thoughtful, insightful, much needed words. I want you to know how much it helped me, and how much you always seem to help me. You have an amazing gift, and I feel so lucky to have you in my life again."
How Will I Benefit From Student of Experience™ Mentoring?
As a spiritual mentor, I do not tell you what to do, or how to do it.
I will not make decisions for you about any aspect of your life or your journey.
I offer guidance in unlearning old patterns and shifting your experience from fear to loving acceptance, positioning you to honor Self, and all opportunities that come.
- Reduce the stress in your life
- Discover the ONE thing that alleviates worry, anxiety, stress, and fear
- UnLearn old destructive patterns that cause suffering.
- Uncover and release your self-imposed limitations.
- Communicate more openly with depth and honesty.
- Experience true unconditional self-love (which, by the way, is essential before anyone can even begin to experience Love in the presence of another).
- Express our true feelings and emotions without fear of rejection.
THE STUDENT OF EXPERIENCE™ PRACTICE
Simple principles you can access and apply in any situation!
If you think someone or something outside of you is responsible for your suffering, a Mentoring relationship just might help.
Simple Meditations to Facilitate Your Peaceful Awareness
What would your life be like if you had NO secrets?
Based on A True Story of a Little Willingness
Finding Harmony and Fulfillment in Everyday Life
Discovering the Power of Self-Honesty
Copyright © 2017 James Partick McDonald / Student of Experience™, All rights reserved.